Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010


OK I promise I didn't start it this year...it was McKensie (my oldest who is following in my creative footsteps).  I came into her bathroom and there was the purple tree.  I swore I wasn't putting up 10 trees this year but when I walked around the corner and saw this, something in my snapped, the creative gene went into overdrive.  I told everyone I was going to the pharmacy to get some cough medicine so I could sleep last night but I had an ulterior motive...purple hand soap, purple candle, decorative tissue box, and tree skirt (it's a scarf).  Now I'm afraid I won't be able to stop...someone help me :)

Last year I put up 10 trees ~ all themed.  This year I just feel like keeping it simple.  Everyone agreed (miraculously) to put up our artificial pre-lit tree instead of cutting one down.  So I thought "OK I'm good with that...one tree and more relaxation this year."  I'll let you know how that works out!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...