Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas 2009 revisited......

Well as I mentioned before, last year I put up TEN trees.  I know, what was I thinking?  Here's a look back for all of you who want to see how truly CRAZY I really am...


Marshall Fields Glass Ornaments - all Santa's and Snowmen



9 foot Snowman Tree


Funky 12 Days of Christmas Tree, I got this on clearance the year Marshall Fields closed and carried it all the way to the train station to get it home :)


The Baby Ornament Tree - all in pink and ribbons ~ these ornaments are all the ones from the girls first few years...precious memories


The Molly Tree ~ her collection and her favorite Santa hat :)


The Sadie & Annsley Tree ~ see it could have been worse, there could have been one for each of them...AND there isn't a McKensie tree, she had just moved home from college and her room was too cluttered.


The Santa Claus Tree


The Fall Fruits Tree


This one reminds me of God's provision in my life. The cardinals right outside my patio doors inspired this tree made out of clay pots and grapevines.


Swedish wreath full of folksy farm animals


The Christmas Mantle........


Pink & Brown Snowflake Tree


My Charlie Brown Christmas Tree that we cut down with mostly handmade ornaments and my favorite stars made by my friend, little Annie C. :)

And there you have it!!  I'm not doing 10 trees this year...but I did happen to rescue a white feather tree at Michaels yesterday........

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...what do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...