1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes I LOVE it!
2. Have you ever smoked? No, I started to try a cigarette in highschool but couldn't bring myself to it.
3. Do you own a gun? No, I'd be scared to have one in the house.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry limeade all the way baby, although now that you mentioned it we don't have a Sonic around here and it makes me crazy!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Somewhat, depending on what the appointment is for. My blood pressure has raised during a routine check before and the doctor said it was "white coat syndrome".
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them but ONLY if they are ALL beef, if they aren't I can tell immediately. Chicago Dogs Rock!!
7. Favorite movie? Little Women (the more recent one) it reminds me of my four girls. I also LOVE Legends of the Fall although it makes me cry my eyes out.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Starbucks 4-EVER
9. Can you do push ups? if there is a really good reward afterwards :/
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? at present, the little teacup charm necklace I got to commemorate Sadie playing Chip in CYT's Beauty and the Beast.
11. Favorite hobby? Don't have just one -- decorating, scrapbooking, party planning, gardening, and reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Not ever diagnosed but sometimes I have to wonder. Can we re-phrase that and say that I'm a great multi-tasker? :)
13. What's one trait you like about yourself? I am a huge dreamer and am always looking onto the next project to be conquered. I have HUGE determination and don't give up easily!!
14. Middle name: Marie
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm excited to catch up on my blog. Reading my favorite blog tonight has moved me closer to getting psyched up to decorate for the holidays. I wish I wasn't getting a cold :(.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: 50 bids on Quibids (gotta get those electronics for XMAS presents); I think that's all and it was even Cyber Monday :)
17. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink? Water, sweet tea, Pepsi, and a frozen margarita (although not regularly enough :).
18. Current worry? Will I ever be hired as more than just a para?
19. Current hate right now: My cold and the fact that the government has ruined the teaching profession as we knew it.
20. Favorite place to be? Somewhere warm and sunny where I can sleep with the sliding door open and hear the ocean.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? With wonderful long-time friends and then we left for Disney World the next day.
22. Where would you like to go? Somewhere warm and sunny where I can sleep with the sliding door open and hear the ocean.
23. Name two people who will complete this: I think McKensie (unless her finals are keeping her too busy and my friend Sharon Clark).
24. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I never wear them. I'm at an age where I get hot quite suddenly.
25. What shirt are you wearing? A burnt orange sweater that went with my work clothes today and my fuzzy fleece jacket :).
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Probably not, I don't like things that have the potential of making me sweat.
27. Can you whistle? Only if I blow out, not in.
28. Favorite color? Red and yellow, especially together (sorry that's two).
29. Would you be a pirate? That's kind of like asking me if I like to go camping. In a fully equipped, furnished, state of the art RV ~ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although maybe if Johnny Depp was on the set. ;)
30. What songs do you sing in the shower? if I sing anything it's usually the worship song from Sunday that keeps going around in my head OR if my kids are in a CYT show at the moment, those songs are stuck in my head for weeks.
31. Favorite girl's name? if I had had another girl it would have been Sophie.
32. Favorite boy's name? I always wanted a Jake.
33. What's in your pocket right now? $5 that someone gave me today to pay for their lost library book.
34. Last thing that made you laugh? a blogpost I read about a mom transporting her 3 children to a school outing and getting pulled over by a police officer ~ you sorta had to be there!
35. Favorite bed sheets as a child? my blue and yellow flowery ones.
36. Worst injury you've ever had? A broken arm and stitches in my head from a sledding accident.
37. Do you love where you live? I LOVE my neighborhood, best ever (Country Lane at Wadsworth Lake) BUT I find the weather here quite distasteful (trying not to use the word 'hate').
38. How many TV's do you have in your house? 4 - I hardly ever watch them.
39. Who is your loudest friend? I don't have loud friends just loud children :) but I LOVE 'em.
40. How many dogs do you have? at the moment 2 ~ my Sophie (for 8 years) and my oldest daughter's padiddle, Abby.
41. Does someone have a crush on you? Absolutely! All of my students :)!
42. What is your favorite book? That's a super hard, really difficult question as one of my passions is reading. Favorite that I've read lately is a series by Joel Rosenberg, The Last Jihad and I'm reading School of Fear with my youngest and it's REALLY good.
43. What is your favorite candy? Reese's, hands down.
44. Favorite Sports Team? not a HUGE fan of sports but I like the Bears.
45. What song do you want played at your funeral? Celebrate Good Times; and TONS of Great Worship music to point others to God; oh and a super-primo slide show of my life with great music playing along. I'm just sayin' :)
46. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sound asleep.
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Yuck, morning already? And Dear Lord, please don't let Annsley get a headache today and It's supposed to snow today, Yuck!!